Peter D. Suglia
BIOGRAPHYPeter D. Suglia is a seasoned attorney with an extensive legal background, well-honed analytical, written, and oral advocacy skills. He uses his robust experience daily at Wilkes & Associates, P.A. to bring justice for all who fell victim to neglect, abuse, and gross negligence at Florida’s nursing homes, assisted living, and other long-term care facilities.
Mr. Suglia graduated from the University of California in Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts in History. After graduating from UCLA, he enrolled at Brooklyn Law School in New York, earning a Juris Doctor in 1996.
Mr. Suglia began his legal career at the King’s County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn before moving into private practice to represent clients in various malpractice actions, including nursing home abuse in both New York and Florida.
Mr. Suglia successfully handled appeals before the New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division, conducted depositions, hearings, and bench trials.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.)
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida