Wilkes & Associates, PA is seeking an experienced Civil Litigation Attorney for Pittsburgh Pennsylvania office. We are a multi-state civil litigation Plaintiffs’ firm which handles a wide variety of claims nationwide with its corporate office in Tampa, Florida. The firm has repeatedly been recognized by major legal publications and organizations, including the National Law Journal, Martindale-Hubbell and Best Lawyers, as one of the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country. Wilkes & Associates is a national law firm dedicated to helping others.
- Must be licensed and in good standing in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possess excellent research skills, specifically utilizing Westlaw
- 5 – 10 years civil litigation
- Prior employment as a prosecutor is preferred
- Background in medical records or the medical field a plus
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform legal research and writing
- Drafting substantive pleadings
- Attend hearings, mediations, and arbitration proceedings
- Perform appellate research
- Be able to work independently but also collaboratively with managing attorney
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The candidate is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer