FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Overview: The Tampa Office of Wilkes & Associates, P.A. is seeking a candidate to support a litigation attorney. The succcessful candidate will be able to schedule hearings, depositions, trials, and meetings. In addition, the candidate will prepare legal documents and have familiarity with the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure. 1 to 2 years minimum prior experience supporting trial attorneys in civil litigation is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with attorneys, other legal assistants, court reporters, and clients
- Knowledge of the procedure to coordinate hearings, depositions, and trials with the requisite participants
- Must be a self-starter and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
The above job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the company.
Competitive Salary and Full Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
Qualified candidates may apply by sending an email with attached resume to