Mary J. Perry
BIOGRAPHYMary J. Perry dedicates her legal career to representing individuals victimized and neglected by healthcare providers, including those managing nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Her journey towards becoming a champion for the injured began in Martin, Tenn., where Ms. Perry attended the University of Tennessee, pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Political Science, graduating first in her class.
Her academic excellence at UT earned her admission to Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Mass. She graduated with her Juris Doctor in 1988.
Throughout her extensive legal career, Ms. Perry leveraged her robust experience in civil and complex litigation matters and contributed to cases involving nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, healthcare fraud, and the denial of nursing home residents' rights.
Professional achievements include but are not limited to winning a $7 million jury verdict for her client, the largest jury verdict awarded in a nursing home neglect case in the state of Mississippi to date. She also led and litigated a substantial amount of cases that reached settlements in excess of $100 million combined.
- Harvard Law School (J.D.)
- University of Tennessee (B.S.)
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- Alabama (currently inactive)
- S. District Court Middle Districts of Florida
- S. District Court Southern Districts of Florida
- S. District Court Northern Districts of Mississippi
- S. District Court Southern Districts of Mississippi
- S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit