Mr. Beck has devoted his career to representing those injured by the negligence of individuals and corporations, due to his family background of advocacy for people with disabilities. Prior to joining Wilkes & Associates, Mr. Beck worked at Gary Roberts & Associates, P.A. in West Palm Beach where he pursued catastrophic personal injury cases and serious medical malpractice cases on behalf of plaintiffs throughout Florida. He represented the lead plaintiff in Bezdek v. Vibram USA, Inc., et. al., a high-profile, nationwide class action lawsuit that received global media coverage.
He has obtained numerous settlements of over $1 million on behalf of his clients in medical malpractice, nursing home, wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Mr. Beck has been involved in recent trials resulting in the following verdicts:
- $200 million: a case involving the death of a pedestrian child struck and killed by a motor vehicle.
- $17.5 million: a case involving the death of a 70-year-old man struck and killed by a motor vehicle. See https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/2022/04/22/jury-awards-175-million-to-estate-of-man-killed-by-pinch-a-penny-truck-on-bayshore/
- $12.5 million: a case involving the overdose death of a young man in the custody of a sober living home.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D.)
- Gettysburg College (B.A., magna cum laude)
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio