Firm Overview: Wilkes & Associates, P.A. is a full-service civil litigation firm that handles a wide variety of claims nationwide. The firm has repeatedly been recognized by major legal publications and organizations, including the National Law Journal, Martindale-Hubbell, and Best Lawyers, as one of the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country.
Position Overview: Wilkes & Associates, P.A. seeks Attorney with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience. Preferred candidates will have prior employement as a prosecutor or experience in medical malpractice, nursing home/elder abuse, or other catastrophic personal injury litigation. Candidates will be licensed and in good standing in the state of Florida.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Attend hearings, mediations, and arbitration proceedings
- Be able to work independently but also collaboratively with managing attorney
- Perform appellate research
- Draft substantive pleadings
- Possess excellent research skills, specifically utilizing Westlaw
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Licensed in the state of Florida
Competitive Salary and Full Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
Qualified candidates may apply by sending an email with attached cover letter and resume to